You probably see it everywhere. RSS. (Or, you see the RSS icon.) But, what the heck is it anyway? RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. By subscribing to an RSS feed, you can receive updates from frequently updated websites or blogs. So, instead of always visiting your favorite blogs, you can have them fed to you via your inbox. If you use Outlook here’s how you can add HKS Trace Paper to your feeds:
1. Copy feed link – http://www.hkstracepaper.com/?feed=rss2
2. Right click on RSS feeds in your Outlook left sidebar
3. Click on “Add a New RSS Feed…”
4. Paste the link into the box and click “Add”
5. One last pop up, then you’re good!